Want to be among the inner circle at Alamosa? Join our Amigos de Bodega Wine Club.
We ship wines about 4 times a year avoiding the worst heat of the summer to preserve the freshness of our wines. We use approved shipping boxes and use either UPS or FEDEX for shipping. Alternatively, our Will Call members may pick up their wines at either of our locations avoiding the charges for shipping.
Benefits of Membership
- 20% discount on all wine purchases and shipments. 30% discount on 12 bottles (1 case) or more
- 10% discount on any regular price merchandise in the tasting room
- Special Amigo pricing on wines by the glass, event tickets and other surprises
- Invitations to Wine Club Only parties conveniently times for those who wish to pick up the shipments at the winery
- Recipes, newsletters, Winemakers tasting notes and other surprises included in shipments
- Members may schedule a private tour of the winery and tasting for up to 4 guests one a year. Light hors d’oerves provided for $5 per person. Please schedule in advance with the winery.
Levels of Membership
(Friends of the Winery) Our original wine club: Two or Three bottles, winemaker’s choice. These will be either newly released selections or vintage selections, shipped four times per year Winter, Spring, and Fall. $40 to $65 per shipment average
( Big Winery Friends) Receive six bottles, four times a year, same schedule as Amigos. $80 to $140 per shipment average.
Receive two or three bottles, same schedule as Amigos but red wines will be substituted for white selections.
Receive two or three bottles, with only wines from our sweet line-up, including the occasional bottle of Texas Port.
Receive 12 bottles of wine 3 times per year. You may specify Reds Only. A 30% discount applies to all case shipments. Los Guapos may schedule a private tour and tasting for up to six guests each year. Discounts extended to guests. Light Hors d’Oerves provided. Please schedule in advance with the winery.
We can only ship to counties in Texas
You will receive notice prior to shipment of your wines by email. Please provide an email address that you check often. You may add to you order or elect to pick up your shipment at the winery by responding to the email. Wines not picked up by the agreed upon date will be shipped at your expense.
We do not allow members under 21 and must ship to a location where a person 21 years or older can sign for the shipment. Shipments may not be left without signatures.
Your credit card will be charged when the wine club run begins. Please make sure we have current information. Please let us know when you move or have changes to your shipping address. Members are obligated to receive one wine club shipment and may cancel membership at any time after that by contacting the winery by phone or email. Not responsible for wines shipped to old address if we have not been notified prior to the shipment date. Wines broken during shipment will be replaced upon notification.
Our goal is to provide a wine club that you will enjoy for many years to come.